To increase your chances of winning at blackjack, here are some simple tricks and tips to help you play in a better way:
- When choosing a Blackjack table, consider the changes in rules that could be favorable or not.
- Never divided 10 by 5.
- Do not even think and split Aces.
- Bend is a great advantage that players should not miss.
- If the letter in view of the bench is 3, 4, 5 or 6, double with 9.
- If the letter in view of the bench is anything but a 10 or an Ace, doubles with 10.
- Planted in 13 to 16, if the letter in view of the bench is 6 or less, but calls another letter if the letter in view of the bench is 7-As.
- Planted in 17 or more if the charter of the bank is 7 or less.
- If the letter in view of the bench is 4-6, planted in 12 or more.
- Draws until you have at least 17 and banking 10.
- It extends to 12 if the letter in view of the bench is 2, 3, 7 or more.
Hard or Strong Letters
If your hand does not contain an Ace, then you have “hard cards” and the value of your cards is fixed. Here we discuss how you play the cards.
When cards total: 10 or 11: Your move: Double the bet against the 2 through 9 of the dealer. With 10 calls against the card 10 or the Ace of the dealer. With 11 doubles the bet against the dealer 10 and requests a letter or double the bet against the dealer’s Ace.
When cards total: 12 to 16: Your move: Keep your position against the 2 to 6 of the dealer and call letter against the 7th to the Ace of the dealer. Exception: with 12 calls letter against a 2 or 3 discovered the dealer.
When cards total: 17 to 20: Your move: Keep your position against any upcard. And remember, always ask for a letter with a soft 17 or soft.
When cards total: 21: Your move: You win and your bet pays 3 to 2. If the dealer has an Ace, you can take the option of payment 1 to 1.